Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas at the Coast

While we aren't decorating this year at the beach house I have been collecting ideas for the future.... hmmm next year maybe? 
                       I love these Lynn Haney Ocean inspired Santa's!







This Sea inspired Santa Claus would be a must, don't you think? 


I love this for a tree topper!  Below is a $30 white I found
at Wal-Mart this year with colored lights  which can be hard
to find.  I would like one like this for the beach house  dripping in  blue bead garland ( which I also found also at Wal-mart) and I have the silver and pale blue ornaments in sheen and glittery 
If you click on picture you can just see them. This tree has pretty pink , blue,red green and yellow lights on it.  However in the pictures  more pink?  It's quite and surprisingly pretty tree!
It also wears a star made of  Capiz shells, which came from Goodwill Auction
 !

Currently in our entry way!



I love this whimsical piece , wouldn't a tree look cute with little boats like this.
My friend Flora Thompson's darling snowmen!



 


                                           

For the mantel something like this with sparkly silver ornaments and some fresh boughs ?

I would like to try this only with a big conch shell 

the beach blue with ornaments!


Like the color
                   scheme of the blue & reds with crisp whites.











                                         

                        SIGH! MAYBE NEXT YEAR!


MERRY  CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment